A certain French woman?

No…

Think I know a brother of hers, she’s the spit of the fucker

Buttevant is full of Protestants

As is Abbyleix

Is it?

https://www.rte.ie/news/munster/2022/1120/1337252-fintan-tindley-court/

Fucking Sorries

Hey, there was some drama at the tunnell yesterday afternoon. I was over in blackrock at the dog park and then tipped up to smyths to get the last few bits at the airport roundabout.

There was cops everywhere on approach to the mahon exit going back. Next thing a black golf comes passed zooming in and out of the lanes followed by a squad, he went up the mahon exit and down the other side, beached the car on the bank and ran off across what i presume is the golf course there

3 Likes

Lads, they’re Gardai.

1 Like

No, nowhere near the golf course there. If it’s the Mahon exit then you’re over by Mahon Point. You could get lost in the shopping centre.

When I say nowhere near the golf course, the course is around 400m back down the road, you can see it at junction 9 Ringaskiddy

It was between the mahon exit and the tunnell. I could see a netting coming up the top of the bank, thought it was that par 5 when you come back across to stop stray golf balls going back on to the link. It may have been a gaa goalposts also

There is a well worn path for scrotes who end up running across those fairways to evade the cops.