Cork weirdo/sicko thread

ā€œHe wore a white Liverpool FC tracksuit top for his court appearance.ā€ :smile:

5 Likes

Ray Darcy show now.

My missus tells me that Rob and Marian were on Darcy last night and they came across very well. I assume that is what @HBV is referring to. Any further reports, heā€™s on his way to his 5th Olympics.

Heā€™s still a racist

Wow. a forestry Gump impersonator who is a cheat and a racist came across very well on the telly.

1 Like

@backinatracksuit did you read the Kevin Barry piece in the examiner on Cork city and his time there? Great bit of writing. Has the place to a tee.

3 Likes

I did, I sat down yesterday morning and went through it, he mentioned my old local ā€˜The Liberty barā€™ in the piece, I was on nodding terms with him back then. Itā€™s a pity he canā€™t put together a decent novel as his non fiction and short stories are unbelievable.

Do you like anyone?

look we have the FA cup

Ah fuck it I thought city of bohane was class. The imagery in it is superb. Thereā€™s plenty of it still sticks in my head which would be unusual enough for me.

I read all of his short stories at least twice now, I would have him up there with the very best of all time in that category, I found Bohane a real chore but I got through it, I felt it was a one off fuck up so I got Beatlebone as soon as it came out, just about finished it after leaving it down twice.
Different strokes and all that.

1 Like

Same as. Really wanted to like city of bohane but just couldnā€™t get into it.

It was one of those books that I actually enjoyed more after Iā€™d finished it, if you get me. The language was hard going at the start alright.

Bill cooper

Says the lad who slaps hookers around and then heads off to mass the next day with a big holier than thou head on him. Youā€™re the worst sort type of a septic hypocritical cunt.

1 Like

Kieran Kingston.

1 Like

http://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/graphic-new-image-well-dressed-8100022

1 Like

That Veronica is one fucking sicko.

She added: "They had full sex as well.

"They were there for a good while, we couldnā€™t even eat our lunch."

"I couldnā€™t eat. Two gardai passed at different times in different directions but obviously didnā€™t see it.

Followed up by this

I never saw anything like it in my life. Loads of other people saw them as well.

"He was wearing like three quarter lengths.

"There were both well-dressed, spotless. They kept going for half an hour.

"They got up and they walked past us like nothing happened.

"They were very respectable looking.

"You could tell they were on something but they were spotless clean."

Yet she stayed there for half an hour watching them and taking in every detail.

Itā€™s actually some sort of sick irony that they ring in to a lad who jacked himself off in front of everyone on a plane to complain about a couple of junkies having sex in public.

Cork people - so self aware.

19 Likes

:grin: