Cork weirdo/sicko thread

Slow down there for fucksake and listen to what you are saying.
Heffernan ‘walks’ for a living. At times when he thinks nobody is watching he stops walking and fucking ‘runs’. There is nothing technical in this he is simply going from walking to running. Your an awful fucking ape.

6 Likes

Once a cheater, always a cheater*.

*racist

This is the World Championships we are talking about. Not the fucking community games. There is always someone watching and every walker knows it. Its a technical foul and nothing more.
You’re the worst kind of poisonous hypocritical Creeping Jesus.

It’s a complete joke of an event. This lad started out as a runner and had no success, so moved to ‘walking.’ I’d say all these lad’s doing this shite will be crippled in a few years with doing thousands of miles of that ridiculous gimpy walk. Doesn’t look right.

6 Likes

I wouldn’t argue with any of that.

Running in a walking race is cheating. You do it 3 times they fuck you out. It’s a very serious offence, scumbag behaviour. Especially in the world championships where you’d expect the best ‘walkers in the world’ :smile: to have mastered the very difficult technique where you ensure you don’t break into a run while you are walking.

3 Likes

You’re a bigger eejit for falling for it, it’s difficult sometimes but just take a deep breath and move off the thread.
I’m saying no more, taking my own advice.

Th moaning out of some lads here they definitely le their women use the log in

1 Like

No he wouldn’t.

The N20 needs to be cut off now at Charleville, enough is enough.

2 Likes

They are very insecure down there in cork

1 Like

I was out near Dolphin rugby pitch yesterday… Is that Togher? It was like being in West Belfast…tri-colours out every window, giant proclamations on walls etc etc.The house of Joseph Murphy, who died on hunger strike in 1920, was in the middle of the area.

Dolphin rugby pitch (better known as Musgrave Park, but I’m sure you knew that :grin:) is in Ballyphehane/Turners Cross, you may have noticed that all the roads in Ballyphehane are named after prominent republicans, it’s a nice walk from there to Togher where Joe Murphys house is.
The Hane was a rough place when I was growing up but it’s got an older population now and I believe it’s quiet enough, would be a St Finbarrs area as they only ever had a poor Junior B club although they’re on the border for Nemo as well.

How would I know Dolphin is Musgrave park? It makes it all the better tho… To think of all the Ulster and Leinster players/fans having to go to such a republican stronghold - and indeed the uppity types that support rugby in general.

Brilliant.

From the Indo.

An apprentice jockey who admitted falsely imprisoning a young woman whom he sexually assaulted had Googled ‘girl’, ‘tape’ and ‘gagged’ on the day before the offences occurred, a court has heard.

Maurice Fitzgerald (22), of Abbeyview, Buttevant, Co Cork, admitted possessing weapons - scissors and duct tape - and was on bail for the alleged sexual assault of another woman when the offences occurred on September 20, 2015.

He also pleaded guilty to assaulting the woman, causing her harm, at Dan Spring Road in Tralee, Co Kerry on that date.

The sexual assault charge related to an incident that occurred at an address at Cherry Court, Ashleigh Downs, Tralee, where he had enticed her on the pretext that there was a party.

Tralee Circuit Criminal Court heard Fitzgerald made “startling admissions” to gardaí when interviewed that he was “into bondage” and was “sick in the head”.
He told gardaĂ­ he had got angry and was lying in bed fighting the urge to hurt the woman before he followed her after she had left his house.

In her victim-impact statement, the woman, who was 18 at the time, said: “I honestly believed I was going to die.”

The court heard that she had become separated from her friends on a night out when she met the accused, who invited her back to his house.

The woman went to bed fully clothed but Fitzgerald got into the bed beside her and made sexual advances towards her.

She got up to leave but he assured her that it wouldn’t happen again. However, he became more forceful and pulled down her clothing.

The woman left the house and had walked over a mile when she became aware of someone following her. The man caught her in a headlock and knocked her to the ground.

He put his hands around her neck and told her to put her hands in front of her, telling her that if she didn’t: “I will kill you f***ing now.”

Sgt Gary Carroll said the outcome would have been far more serious except for the intervention of two men who came on the scene. Sentencing was adjourned to July

1 Like

Midgets who whip and ride horses are sickos, who’d a thunk it.

3 Likes

Its Irish Independent Park now boy. Munster rugby dipped their toe into selling the naming rights of their field in Cork in preparation of the selling off of the naming rights of the field in Limerick.

To the brave and the faithful nothing is impossible, for the right amount of money

4 Likes

:joy:

http://www.irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/ireland/man-hit-with-hurley-over-child-wearing-man-utd-jersey-735295.html

1 Like

A joke, how come no one busted the little shit in the UTD strip?