Cork weirdo/sicko thread

I might wander out to Blackrock for pints next Saturday before the game.
Does the Leaping Salmon still do grub?

Pizza only. Very good pizza

That will do nicely. Good man.

1 Like

Any recommendations for Pints/Grub in the City on Saturday. Getting an early train so weā€™ll have a few hours to killā€¦

If itā€™s sunshine get out of city and head to blackrock or outside silver key.

Best places for pints are the Idle Hour (on the docks in town but close to the stadium), the Temple Inn (Longboats) in Ballintemple which is the closest pub to the stadium.
Thereā€™s three decent boozers in Blackrock village, the Leaping Salmon has had a bit of a facelift recently and is quite popular, i like the Pier Head and itā€™s in the best location by a distance.

2 Likes

It was I gave him the tip to go to the Rob and kill mickee. I remember playing an u 18 soccer league and tipping off on a bus of a Sunday morning with an irresponsible 20 something the adult in charge and going all over the northside playing matches. We called to the Fob a few times after the matches it was the finest for a few pints and us thinking we were right bucks altogether and the locals looking at us like there was cowshit hanging off us which there probably was. The worst day we ever had was against North Villa I think they were called above opposite apple. We beat em 1 nil anyways after scoring early and parking the bus for about 88 mins. When we went back to the dressing rooms the natives had put the window in and spent a good 20 mins spraying a hose in the window and drowning what we had. We didnt go for any pint that day

3 Likes

Wonderful, I was in every pub in the north side and lots of the county thanks to soccer, the GAA teams with the fancy club bars and loyalty to some local shithole didnā€™t do much for me

1 Like

You couldnā€™t have a club bar out the country. Youā€™d be denying trade to your local sponsors.

3 Likes

https://www.irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/ireland/gardai-make-arrest-after-man-dies-in-assault-in-co-cork-846584.html

Public houses in Cork fast becoming no go areas with the spate of violence occuring.

Cork City thread, pal

Mirchelstown :rollseyes:

Well??? Any of the Limerick boys have any sicko weirdo anecdotes

Apparently some cork fans were giving out about some cork players during the game. Youd never see that at a GAA game in fairness šŸ¤·šŸ™„

North Co. Cork ffsā€¦

Cork City is a smashing spot. I immensely enjoyed my weekend down there. :heart_decoration:

4 Likes

Good man,lads here cutting off their noses to spite their face would give you a right giggle :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like