Cork weirdo/sicko thread

I manta, I just can’t

sprats the end of sprat!

Have they still got the ring board?

Thanks for interrupting that mate.
Callanans is a great pub but the roasters might think it hipster

I was within striking distance of Charles Windsor but never got a shot off… He flew by Mount Oval on the South link coming from Carrigaline direction as I was out throwing a ball about with Brady. I doubt i’ll ever get a better chance again…

About 50 cops and a chopper assigned to him… how much is that costing us?

I think it’s great that they’ve come to Ireland for a vacation, it’ll be a huge money spinner for the Irish financially with the follow on tourism money. Imagine being so parochial and small minded that you couldn’t see the big picture.

Some terrible inter net ing going on here.

1 Like

I actually read about twenty in a row and visibly cringed, I can’t imagine having followed it in real time :confused:

Exactly. UK tourism shot up after the last visit. They are our biggest source of money.

People are thick as shit

1 Like

The lad in the English Market is a fair character to promote the place too, doing his bit to protect our heritage and promote the famous Irish welcome, hats off to him.

I’m surprised you managed to trawl through it

1 Like

It cost us a few quid. It cost layabout cunts like you absolutely nothing.

2 Likes

no it didnt

It definitely did for the English Market and yer mans fish shop anyway. I’d be surprised if it didn’t boost tourism from Britain but I take it that you’ve done your research before replying?

Yes. And v cheap beamish

Watch your back mac. You’ll have several aliases chasing you now.

tourism in Ireland from Britain fell in 2012, the queen came in 2011

im glad that you are glad that a chipper and a market stall done well though

1 Like

And v nice Beamish too if memory serves me right

I know nothing about the chipper you mentioned, was the queen in a chipper?
I knew you wouldn’t have raced in there though :clap:

1 Like

Is ireland Cork?