Cork weirdo/sicko thread

Totally, but the Cork county board were happy to go with it, this comes from the top

Thatā€™s what heā€™s saying

If weā€™ve learned anything of late itā€™s that the GAA are susceptible to peer pressure

Why does the second city in Ireland have a soccer stadium that can only hold 7,000? Thatā€™s the big question for me.

2 Likes

Hold it in Thomond, thatā€™s where all the top sports in Cork go

1 Like

I thought Thomond as well. Be ideal. Just up the road.

you do mean up the motorway?

2 Likes

Up the Pretend Motorway.

Up the pretend motorway to a pretend sporting event

1 Like

Up the pretend motorway to a pretend sporting event in a pretend cauldron of atmosphere

1 Like

The Land Commission

Absolute treachery, 30 million euro of taxpayers money went into the stadium upgrade.

A charity event, ffs.

5 Likes

Thats your beloved GGA for you. They should have asked Philip Browne for the use of the aviva

2 Likes

Iā€™d prefer not to score points off it pal.

Its shocking form.

Doesnt work like that.

And yes it is shocking form its a fucking joke. But it isnt really new news is it that the GAA takes a protectionist view of its assets.

1 Like

Are ypu sure about that?

Itā€™s more like Cork CB said we canā€™t take anymore hassle. Ironically they created some and are now in breach of grant money application rules.

I got some insight insight the past week to bob Ryan departure and franks surprising decision not to stay involved again goibg forward. Advised to run. Some serious irregularities with tenders

4 Likes

The Cork board have no objections, it would have to go before congress unless somebody at the top goes on a solo run

They are breaking the law here though. An investigation has started

2 Likes

The word is the Cork CB said do not approve the application. Or at least that is the feeling from people involved in the event

Itā€™s a fucking disgrace

3 Likes

Whatā€™s the capacity of Musgrave Park? Surely that would be better than Turnerā€™s Cross? Or the Mardyke? Sure they regularly get over 60,000 at college games there

1 Like