Cork weirdo/sicko thread

Create a Centre of Excellence in Cork?

They will make do, doesn’t make it right

It broke my heart but I gave you a like for that post. You good for nothing wanker.

2 Likes

I presume you’ll be donating or taking part in the fun run next week?

1 Like

No it doesn’t pal. Horse racing gets way more.

1 Like

How many people are employed in the Horse Racing industry?

he was a high earner for 3 seasons 15 years ago, not sure of where he was financially when he died. Im guessing they didnt expect him to die at 36

2 Likes

they got 30m for this stadium on the condition that they allowed proper sports in

now after its built they are saying that it isnt open to proper sports

GAA arenas of hate! :smile:

1 Like

2 million, and their all cunts.

5 Likes

They have said that the corporate facilities are there to use … what more do people want? So called proper sports dont even have a stadium of their own and players who play it cant even get paid :rofl:

Soccer ball is a shambles… and reverts to it’s time old tradition of sticking the paw out for help … proper sports indeed.

1 Like

Delaney should donate €250k of his salary to the Miller family.

4 Likes

All the keyboard warriors have gone to ground as soon as I mentioned they can donate or sign up for the fun run next week… they dont need a stadium for either of those but I’d suggest some lads are not actually interested in the poor Miller family here at all and just want to snowflake about.

give us our 30 million back

Soccer ball gets plenty of tax payers money too and John Delany wastes it on booze and new ties … ask John for his share back …

1 Like

ill gut you if you mock mr delaney one more time

1 Like

Good of them to offer them when the dinner is organised and sold out with months

1 Like

You’re part of the problem, mate … Giving the FAI kingpins free reign… It pains me to say it, but Rugby Football shits all over the FAI - but still the soccer public just accept their lot… You get what you deserve I suppose.

1 Like

Where do I sign up for a Munster Rugby season ticket, pal?

1 Like

Your alright pal keep your money