Cork weirdo/sicko thread

Who have Ireland let die on the streets?

Unbelievable.

What an extraordinary organization the GAA is… Bailing the scummy soccer crowd out once again.

1 Like

Nothing confirmed yet. All speculation based on the above tweet.

The Golden Elephant Thai restaurant in Douglas… Serious, serious grub.

Cc @gilgamboa @johnnysachs

2 Likes

The GAA have saved the scummy soccer crowd from utter humiliation.
Giggsy and Buttsy and Rio Ferdinand don’t have to go to some shithole galvanised covered kip with a safety cert from Bangladesh.

7 Likes

Does it even have a safety cert any more? The roof had blown off it, the last I heard.

I wouldn’t think it’s possible to embarrass Delaney.

The GGA bigots are reeling tonight :slight_smile:

3 Likes

A cork gaa man told me that a few loi stars nailed the galvanised back on last summer while they were on their holidays (the dole)

3 Likes

Peter Mernagh sounds like a bit of a self righteous wanker. What county are these cunts from?

1 Like

The writer of that tweet doesn’t take bites out of stone walls. It’s done.

How embarrassing for these soccer yobs, no place to hold a game and having to stoop to a social media campaign to get into PUC.

3 Likes

Well it’s not at if they’re too busy with work to whine on social media.

1 Like

Those soccer yobs wouldnt work to warm themselves

1 Like
3 Likes

Fuck McWilliams and fuck Cork. No Surrender.

3 Likes

In fairness to John Delaney you couldn’t expect him to sit in some 1950s standard shithole like Turner cross with his girlfriend all done up to the nines beside him.
What the GAA have done here is only right and correct.

10 Likes

Except that now we find there is part of the money raised going to a soccer club. So the GAA have been brow beaten into providing money to soccer clubs. How low can you stoop. The only consolation is that when this is over the soccerball ‘fans’ will return to their foreign franchises and forget that there was ever a LOI.

How many tickets will they sell for this game now?

45,000, pal