Coronavirus - Close the Airports

Yes. Spot on. There’s folks on here who will always look for the worst of what’s coming out of the US, conveniently ignoring that it has a population of 330 million people with 44 out 50 states having a lower death rate than Ireland and significantly lower than about 8 countries in Europe. Some of them are handling this well, despite Trump’s best efforts to F*** it up.

1 Like

That was absolutely the right call, they were being burdened with thousands of worried well.

2 Likes

They’ll need another serious influx of funding from central council to win this one

2 Likes

President Trump and his team are doing some sterling work in very difficult circumstances

Really what they’ve done is tighten the criteria until they had the bar for testing high enough that they could cater for everyone who met that bar.

It’s like saying I have enough sweet for everyone in the room, but only 20% of you are allowed get them.

1 Like

You keep on showing what you are, a ghoul.

And I will keep on being what I am, someone concerned about people dying.

The fact that you are a mentally ill sociopath, trying to pretend you care about the brotherhood of man, is an appropriately sick joke.

I expect a little series of vignettes about how it would be less of a loss to lose people from ‘down the country’. That level of sophistication.

Yourself and Mark Lawson should get together. Peas in a pod.

5 Likes

Malarkey, you must be near breaking point now, no casual sex for weeks.

1 Like

Nor even a cineplex.

6 Likes

I do hate to use the word “hysterical” to describe other posters but sometimes they leave you with no choice.

Alex Thomson’s report on C4 News this evening said that ONS figures indicated that the UK’s death toll is being underestimated by 70-80%.

In Derbyshire, patients with renal failure can’t get dialysis because nearly all the dialysis units have been moved to the Nightingale hospitals in London and Birmingham.

In Ecuador, there are more bodies lying on the streets than there are recorded cases of COVID-19.

No figures @Copper_pipe ?

They were out at Half 6.

3 Likes

I didn’t hear them

488 cases 25 deaths 23 in the East 2 in the west

1 Like

FAO @Julio_Geordio

https://www.facebook.com/1044662542248978/posts/2875758119139402/?sfnsn=mo&extid=PcquCApyg1T7ARPJ&d=n&vh=i

1 Like

Great banter from the priest in fairness

Do you now? ‘Hysterical’?

Would someone have to run off to Twitter and start tagging journalists truly to earn that designation? Or would you have to be the proverbial dawg returning to its proverbial vomit?

You are not totally in control of being a moron. Moral bankruptcy – ‘Goodie! Goodie! More people dead in America!’ – is another matter. For some people – for most people, I presume – their predominant concern during this awful time is loved ones. You go your sociopathic way, allowing your ego to mistake contempt for upset. Some dogs cannot be trained.

I have approximately as much interest in your opinion on anything as I have in conducting a seance with Jim Jones. I know what you are, as do a lot of people in TCD and elsewhere.

2 Likes

A fine couch.

8089 is the total number of cases including tests that were sent to Germany.