Coronavirus - Close the Airports

I think you’re right dude

What do we do lads? Keep listening to cunts who seemingly haven’t a clue or just drive it on? It’s a question worth asking.

You’re a low down yellow gutless wonder. On here every day telling us you’re not gonna take no more. That it’s over and you’re going out and that’s that. An hour later you piss your knickers and repeat the whole episode the following day.

1 Like

English please, mate. That’s a hell of a rant.

We have thread for that debate, but I doubt you have the inner fortitude to survive there

I’m down half a stone since the schools closed with no extra training other than a few run arounds with the kids and a 20-30 mins walk every evening to clear the head.

1 Like

Everything you see infront of you is a figment of your imagination man . Even this very post by me isn’t real.

1 Like

I’ve started a body weight exercise regime. The first day is so good I’ve started it 6 times.

1 Like

Fucksake @Horsebox will you at least imagine a world where I can go to the pub you prick

1 Like

That’s spooky mate.

1 Like

I’ve also put more care into knowing what day of the week it is. Thats very important

No you haven’t.

It’s @Horsebox world we just live in it.

Getting the wrong day twice in a week has changed me.

It’s Friday and you appear sober… You’ve gone and done it again.

I couldn’t bring myself to drink hophouse again. I was down the shop and it was all that was there.

horsebox once finger banged a homeless lady in the toilets of McDonalds.

1 Like

I just want answers here, mate. Who is responsible? Where do we go? Jesus christ what the fuck is going on?!!!?!?!

Chi-na.

3 Likes