Coronavirus - Close the Airports

Life goes on lads, look at the trees blossoming.

5 Likes

Chi-na

Is that your grounds. You could hit pitching wedges into the trees to make it like real golf

Maher made a conscious decision to be wrong about everything years ago.

A lot of white men decide to become painful, reactionary cranks in old age.

A lot on this forum made the same decision at a much younger age.

1 Like

What do you make of Bill Burr?

Never heard of him. Is he as bad as Bill Barr?

Hes a stand up comedian. Pulls no punches. I don’t think you’d like him. In fact watching you watch him would probably be funnier than him

Right. I’m not familiar with him.

I’ve a few posts on the feeling a bit sick thread about it

We’ll see how feisty she’ll be after she’s encountered Judge K.P. Kilrane in the evening.
KP won’t appreciate the trek on a Saturday evening and I’d be fearful for her. :gun:

3 Likes

Sorted

tenor (27)

4 Likes

Oxycotin and knock off noodles. Sure what could possibly go wrong :sob:

1 Like

Why do you think I topped up on the colostomy bags
Fail to prepare and all that

3 Likes

Bill burr is brilliant. Have you seen f is for family on Netflix. It’s right good.

1 Like

He hasn’t said too much wrong that clip imo

The problem that obnoxious far left progressives have with Maher is he won’t pass their purity test, and calls out stupidity of the left as well as the stupidity of the right. He calls out hypocrisy which drives the lefty loons mental.

The virus that is killing thousands of people all over the world originated in China or Wuhan to be specific, calling it the China virus or preferably the Wuhan virus is entirely accurate. It is also not just appropriate but absolutely necessary to call out the CCP for their handling of this outbreak, the incompetence, the lying and the cover up. The exact same as they did in 2002 with the original SARS outbreak. They are a bunch of absolute cunts who place the same value on life as the crazies who support the right to an abortion on demand up to the moment before birth, but lecture on the morality of saving lives.

The far left won’t hear of criticism of the CCP, as that’s the kind of regime they would love to see us all live under. It’s as simple as that.

4 Likes

He also has a podcast that is very good. F for family is brilliant as is his stand ups. Paper tiger is brilliant.

Does he not know they’re lethal?

1 Like

Got stopped 3 times on the way back fro Dublin. One cheeky fucker saw my Limerick Jersey and said I deserved to be put off the road just for having the cheek to wear the jersey in the first place. (That actually happened)

7 Likes