Coronavirus - Close the Airports

I had to shear the auld lad with hair clippers today. Mixed results.

2 Likes

1 Like

Catriona Perry is becoming more attractive looking by the day the more I watch the news these times

Is this a reasonable trail of thought?

1 Like

I was hearing that a few weeks ago . I think that double chin is gone

Yes agreed, she can be upgraded to the roughish birds thread if you wish.

A bit of surgery I’d say

I never paid too much heed to her till recent weeks. Now I do

Ye must have some women in Callan these days if she’s roughish

7 Likes

Fair point, well made.

I wouldn’t be inclined to social distance from her anyway

Wheres Coveney these days has Leo and Sumon pushed him out? Anti Cork bias no less

The Roadmap

1 Like

Check your temperature

2 Likes

This country is now being run by the junta-like HSE.

Our government have no more function other than to act as their PR firm whilst double-jobbing as cashiers doling out the diddley-eye.

Restrictions continue in a frantic attempt to cover up the appalling failings of the junta. They weren’t able to run it in peacetime and now they’re entrusted to steward us through this crisis. Erin go Brágh indeed.

Watch and wait to see how they deal with the inevitable u-turns they’ll have to perform in contradicting their previous advice - the wearing of masks (useless, weeks ago) will now become the main one here. We are at war with Eastasia, we have always been at war with Eastasia.

6 Likes

Hold the line mate

1 Like
3 Likes

:smile:

Next to no details in that speech. Bullshiting on and on about nothing. What the fuck happens in phase 2, phase 3,phase 4?
What phase are pubs/restaurants in, what phase are office workers in? Total bollox

He’s out in North County Dublin picking strawberries for his besties the Keelings. We’re all in this together.