Coronavirus - Close the Airports

I think you are very naive toward FG. Your boyfriend Eoghan was pulled up by the EU over fudging homeless figures recently.

Of course it’s nonsense, I picked up on it straight away and the NZ figure further proves what a farcical figure it is.

As to why they would lie? Why would a country that were one of the only countries in the world not to introduce travel restrictions say that travel related transmission was low? Sheesh, I dunno Tim, maybe to hide incompetency?

So you said early February.

You based that on Italy.

Italy had 3 reported cases in early February until the 21st.

Why not France who had 11 reported cases in early February?

Why just Italy?

We broke all ties with the UK after they hosted the Euro 98

1 Like

Did you say this at the time?

:joy::joy::joy: it was a World Cup in 98 mate and it was on in France you idiot :joy::joy::joy:

It has massive geographical and demographical advantages that could have controlled the outbreak of this virus.

It made grave mistakes at the beginning. Maybe the horsey set dance to the tune of the UK, but the EU seem to call the shots, unless of course it comes to collecting a €13bn tax bill from a large MNC.

Yes.

And it’s a bit rich that you’re expecting more foresight from a forklift driver from Aughnacloy than you are from government leaders and ministers.

3 Likes

Link to where you said this?

Alright lads. Take a break

How does it prove “what a farcical figure it is”? You picked up on nothing, you just decide to believe in something because of your own biases.

Here are the facts, NZ has 16 clusters. Ireland has 394 from residential facilities and care homes alone.

I’m happy enough if you want to go and make some specific criticisms of Ireland vs. New Zealand in terms of those clusters. What did they do so much better in care homes? What did they do so much better in the community? Was it keeping their pubs and bars open longer than Ireland did that caused at least one of their clusters?

I don’t record and upload everything I say.

That’s handy for you

source (3)

I’d be amazed if I didn’t have it at this stage. The airport was busy with Italians whilst Italy itself was going on lockdown. I was in a crowded building with them 12 hours a day with no PPE on.

Hopefully it’s been and gone from my system

Don’t see how it is.

Ireland had all the advantages to manage this situation a lot better but made a total disaster of it but then you get what you vote for and no amount of logic or rationale will stop Munster inbreds voting in FF/FG (and their gene pool) simpletons

It is very handy, you can just say that you always thought this was the best idea without anything to back it up. Captain hindsight stuff

Did Sinn Fein want to stop all flights into Ireland in early February? Did they forget to mention it at the time also?

It’s a bizarre path to go down that you’re focusing on what a forklift driver from a border town or an opposition party wanted to do when they had no powers to do so.

Are you that much of a dimwit that you can’t focus on those who could make decisions but failed to do so when it would have made a huge difference?

If that forklift driver wants to continually give out about the government not doing something, then he should be able to back up that he was saying this at the time. Coronavirus wasn’t a government secret, it was in the news every day.

Why were none of their harshest critics telling them to do it at the time?

How stupid are you, seriously?

Governments make decisions, they are the ones who yield power and can make an impact on things.