Coronavirus - Close the Airports

She was coming to him for the ride in fairness

she wasn’t breaking the rules, in her eyes he was part of the family as she was in an open relationship

They without a doubt are. I know a guy doing large volumes of them and landed cost is closer to 50c

I’ve had enough of this now. I really have

1 Like

After throwing the Mater under the bus last week it turns out, if you can push past the purposely opaque language, that the HSE were the ones who dropped the ball

Tis all over mate. The fellas in charge are only trying to find a way to get out of it without looking like apes

2 Likes

Surprised we have not mandated wearing of facemasks like most other countries.

The queues outside Woodies tomorrow are going to be epic.

I should be in the greenhills having my carvery now, washed down with a nice creamy pint of black (just the one)

11 Likes

Sure they told us not to bother that it would only make things worse

You’ll be there before you know it kid.

1 Like

This time next year mate. Hold firm. Be strong

1 Like

Got the reminder on the phone there. Traffic is light around the Gaelic Grounds today apparently.

I should be queuing for a pint in the Woodfield now pretending to respect Waterford hurling

7 Likes

can all the muldoons knock this twee shit on the head

9 Likes

when can “intercounty players” get back “training”?

cc @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

2 Likes

10 deaths

64 cases.

OIUTF

2 Likes

any chance this virus is burning itself out?1

You’d certainly hope so although we’ve effectively been in lockdown since just past the middle of March which theoretically should make it difficult to spread. If we can open things up without the numbers shooting up it would be the most promising sign yet.

64 is fair low.

it was said to me that some qualified lad wrote an article in the SINDO last week that the virus would burn itself out in a fortnight here in Ireland, didn’t read it meself