Coronavirus - Close the Airports

I’ll have to make a call by end ot june on whether or not to keep my consultancy business going. Not looking good. I had 3 jobs lined up in January. All gone. I’m required to travel.

I’ll be fucking devastated if I end up back in an office

4 Likes

You’re coping admirably with this lockdown Rambo.

Lovely words.

3 Likes

The power has gone to the mdeical junta’s heads. Peoples lives are being destroyed and not one fuck could they give. They will be legitimate targets after this

1 Like

14 day quarantine. Airlines are toast.

Completely unenforceable

The thing is over and now you’ve to isolate, when it was ripping through Italy you could go over and back 5 times a day :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Fcuk sake… til when? I was just about to book a holiday abroad for August based on lads here sayong that this thing would be blown up early…

1 Like

Why next Thursday like. Is a fella coming back next Wednesday less likely to have it or something

These fucking idiots haven’t a notion of what they are at.

2 Likes

They couldn’t give 2 hoots. The power has gone to their heads

2 Likes

Schools in Brisbane back on Monday

Us locked down till September

A joke

I know of 1 guy that has severe arthritis. Swimming and the physio helps him manage the pain. Dr Tony and Leo don’t care

3 Likes

Three months after this measure may have been some use, Leo and co are putting it in force now.

Also, they’ve no idea how difficult this will be. The forms are, from what I’ve seen, only in English. Many of the passengers in Dublin airport don’t speak that language

Here’s comes @PhattPike to get a dig in at @Batigol

2 Likes

Who will come here to sit in a hotel room for 14 days.
We can still travel to UK and presume they can come here.

You need this in place for the likes of the Injuns and the Brazilians, places where the virus is exploding. @Batigol needs to follow these lads out of the airport and sit on them for 14 days*

*Covered head to toe in protective gear.

It’s why I exist.

Harris pontificating again now at press briefing. Sleeves rolled up, the usual condescending empathy.

The biggest weasel who ever set foot in Dáil Éireann.

11 Likes

We need a tribunal after this, harris leo and dr tony brought up