Coronavirus - Close the Airports

Lack of GAA is a bastard.

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

3 Likes

I don’t wear knickers. I was anti-lockdown from the start as I believed, and still believe, that it will do more harm than good. I think that’s what you are getting at.

1 Like

Eh, no.

You said Lockdowns can’t last for ever, mate. Who did?

Did someone have to say it? It’s just a general point that normality will have to return eventually, virus or no virus.

A world pandemic has you driven demented, pal.

Is there anything I can do to help you?

israel reopened most but have now started closing high schools and synagogues /mosques in jerusalem due to a large spike in cases
they are now working off a model that teenagers are a large component in distributing the virus
primary schools are remaining open as there is no data to justify closing them as of yet per the various think tanks

2 Likes

We must be a due to bump in cases then as teenagers here either seem to be boxing the heads off each other in large groups or eating the faces off each other.

1 Like

They’re fitting it with a pencil? Eeeeeekkkkk

They need to police places with the potential for large congregations (parks, beaches etc) but open up the domestic travel restrictions on the Island.

Down through the manhood not looking forward to it

1 Like

It really comes down to tracing from now. There should be no excuses for not having a proper tracing system in place so any cluster should be quickly identified and contained. We are at a position now where the virus is under control so it will rely on the HSE/FG/FF getting their house in order which is the worry.

God bless you.

3 Likes

I shifted uneasily reading that.

1 Like

Cc @Copper_pipe

I don’t think it will be that bad as I will be put asleep to get it inserted I was told I may be a bit uncomfortable after.

Prescribes oxi contin which is great gear

Cheers fulvio

Best of luck with it.
Glad you’re getting sorted quickly.

Best of luck mate. The drugs will help, don’t refuse them

You’re literally getting shafted.

All the best fella.

I got a local anastethic (Beaumont) when having this done and it wasn’t too bad. It’s the contending with a bladder the size of a pea for 6 weeks after that is the difficult part.