Coronavirus - Close the Airports

ooof, a sore one!

Magazine Road in Cark is supposed to be mental altogether for the house parties in the last few weeks.

Didn’t look like Howth to me. Having said that there is an influx of gurriers into Howth every time the sun shines and scenes like this wouldn’t be unusual out here.

In better news

2 Likes

Might save a few lives. Lads walking around in their Canada Goose coats on Monday need a wardrobe refresh before they die of heat exhaustion.

1 Like

Its the parents.

I was on the bus to howth one lovely summers day… There was a big gang of youths at the bus stop on North strand with all their gear for the beach … Bus driver kept on driving eventhough bus was half empty :joy::joy:

7 Likes

When it gets really bad they stop the Dart in Sutton and wont let it go any further.

It’s bizarre. Where are they sourcing the booze. What the fuck are their parents doing?

Call the Cops.

Wexford town has OTFU.

Whatever side of the fence you fall on, I think the government need to tread very carefully this week. People are done with it, they need to ease as much as they can and focus on a handful of key restrictions that will make the most difference. Otherwise they’ll end up with nothing

4 Likes

Wifes sisters place told most of them are getting let go, she works in a indirectly related tourism industry. It’s going to start to bite in the next few months

I worry about the winter though and it’s ability to come back.

I suppose the thing is that the world will look different to the early months of 2020 with the likely continued emphasis on social distancing. No packed pubs, no packed stadia, limited travel from country to country.

Even if it comes back there will come a point where we have to just get on with it. A lockdown can’t last forever. People will just have to exercise personal responsibility and be cautious amongst crowds.

2 Likes

If we do have a second wave in autumn I think there’s a good chance of no lockdown, with what we’ve learned so far implemented and hopefully we’ll know even more by then

2 Likes

I just want to know when the pubs will be back to normal, and properly back to normal.

About a week after they open

They are with O’Leary in the grave.

Open the gym, the pub and gimme a few hurling matches to go to. I’ll be sorted then.

2 Likes

Who said lockdown would last forever, we weren’t into it a wet week & you were pissing your knickers.