Coronavirus - Close the Airports

Just off a teams call there and I am working from home for the week…

Nobody in our office allowed in.

I thought ye were going back in a minute ago?

I’d say 10% of what’s normally on site is in at the moment.

What industry is it?

2 Likes

Who were the lads on here attacking poor Mary Lou for getting sick a while back? Can they make themselves known please?

SF IRA holding public rallies when they knew Covid 19 was in the country. Mary Lou La needs to explain herself here.

My gosh you’re awful rattled. You’re consumed by guilt at what you’ve done

Gosh?

:joy::joy::joy:

Golly gosh!

1 Like

Fiddlesticks

As long as Liverpool miss out on the league and trump loses the election it will have been all worth it.
Would anyone actually have to give up their job if most workplaces reopened but schools didn’t? Haven’t heard that mentioned much

Are we hitting problems on pharma resupply?
Both my father-in-law and a neighbour can’t get a usual prescription or an acceptable sub today… Perhaps after the long weekend?

The Chinese website I use for Association Football Jerseys has entered the PPE market.

1 Like

Shur so has O’Neills.

O’Neills dont be sending me Whatsapp messages at 3 in the morning to tell me there’s currently a sale on counterfeit jerseys though.

The others shouldnt either.

I couldn’t get any asparagus in the supermarket yesterday. Supply I reckon…

Most of 2020?

Sure we’re nearly a third through it anyway. I would suspect it will be around 6 months time anyway before we see a lot of the restrictions lifted.

Nothing really surprising there.

1 Like

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/04/14/state-department-cables-warned-safety-issues-wuhan-lab-studying-bat-coronaviruses/

This is the first time a major US publication has run with this story, it had been reported in February on fringe outlets like Zero Hedge (who were banned from Twitter for naming the head scientist at the Wuhan lab, something the Washington Post have now just done).

US Embassy officials visited a research lab in Wuhan twice in 2018 and warned in two cables to Washington about inadequate safety at the lab. The lab studies coronaviruses from bats, and the warnings from US embassy scientists specifically warned of the dangers of a pandemic originating from the lab.

@Julio_Geordio, this done not mean the virus was man made or bio engineered, it suggests that someone got accidentally infected in the lab and brought it with them when they left work.

1 Like