Coronavirus - Close the Airports

He’s just been asked that now.

How many questions does this cunt have

Harris looks like hes ready to do a Graham Dwyer on someone after the conference

Hold tough lad. Just three more weeks … if you’re feeling edgy just come on here and tear into a few lads… you’ll feel better after it.

Correct, I have a link to a free Lámh course if anyone is interested in learning

1 Like

No road map is silly. They need to start levelling with people and not just say “we don’t know when things will get back to normal”. Most people don’t expect things to go back to normal, they would just like a reasonable expectation of when they can even visit a relative over 2km away to talk in the garden to them for a few minutes.

The strategy seems to be now to try and totally wipe this thing out by that date, I don’t hold out much hope of that.

1 Like

I’m as busy as normal if not more busy! Bad year to decide to go back hurling though!

1 Like

Dirty cunts are sitting back waiting to see how it goes for our European neighbours first … Not a bad way to go but they do need to offer people some hope that it’s on the agenda.

We’ll all be able to do the poetry section of leaving cert English paper 2 if Heaney comes up.

5 Likes

I’d rather listen to what’s coming out of Holohans mouth right now than some of the absolute bullshit being spun in London

1 Like

Would have been some banter if Leo came out with the telescope around his neck and the scrubs. Would have driven lads mental

1 Like

I’d say youd love him to check out your prostate

1 Like

We are adopting a wait and see what other countries with a plan do and then copy them if successful model

1 Like

That’s exactly it.

This is palpable now and not just fruitcakes on TFK, real and normal people are beginning to slowly lose it. This is doing the rounds on the facebook and getting a serious backing from the good girl next door types

1 Like

We cant even test properly in this country and they’re spinning numbers .

jumped out the second he mentioned it… it;s what we’ve been at from the start really.

The boys getting a very easy ride on the testing debacle. Not surprising when they get to hand pick the journalists I guess

2 Likes

He is a fraud

You’re already on the shtasí watch list after your midweek outburst. Tread carefully.

1 Like