Coronavirus - Close the Airports

Excuse my ignorance but why would i subscribe to a podcast when i can listen for free?

The vast, vast majority of the ordinary, decent, horse racing enthusiasts who came home from Cheltenham weren’t out and about after they came home.

Dubai and Abu Dhabi are riddled with this thing now. There was 1 confirmed case in Cheltenham, a town of 120,000 people on March 9th.

Literally just to be #sound and support the provider. For once there’s not one single other reason. Nobody else even finds out you did it either. 6k is actually a massive number when you think second captains have only 12k and most of their stuff is behind the pay wall.

But sure the Abu Dhabi returnees are following the exact same guidelines and new laws as the rest of us. If they’re out and about roaming the streets the only people they’ll meet are the bus loads of American tourists

1 Like

They left you back from Cheltenham too you treacherous bastard.

1 Like

the likes of Willie Mullins and Elliot have blood on their hands, they enabled those degenerate gambling, aids ridden fucks to go to Chelteham, the diseased bastards should never be let forget what they done to Ireland

2 Likes

Quisling alert

You lying cunt. Towns & pubs were full of you cunts that weekend, spreading the filth about the place.

You 2 faced cunt.

3 Likes

All 250,000 racegoers were from Cheltenham? no french lads or lads up from london who were riddled with it?

Pretty certain yeah

9 Likes

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-updates/2020/04/15/834999076/emirates-airlines-begins-conducting-rapid-covid-19-tests-for-boarding-passengers

1 Like

will there be a load of stag parties coming in from the UK tomorrow do you think?

It’s too early to tell for certain but I’d say there definitely will

1 Like

#openthepubs

Not yet.

Open it up ta fuck

2 Likes

open it up ta fuck

How are other countries doing at the R0?