Coronavirus - Close the Airports

Conjecture now. Part of a plea bargain to be allowed back in here as a new username.

He has multiple accounts on here, on Twitter and dozens on boards. Spends hours a day agreeing with himself and giving himself likes.

4 Likes

Bizarre

1 Like

I’m going to give this a tentative thumbs down. Not because this guy is not an expert, as a lad who got a Noble prize for discovering the HIV virus should at least be listened to. The experts who have looked at the genome say it’s 96% the same as SARS-1 and has all the hallmarks of a virus that developed naturally through natural selection.

What he is suggesting is the Wuhan lab were trying to develop an AIDS vaccine, and whatever they were developing got loose. A vaccine consisting of a base skeleton of a highly infectious coronavirus with a bit of HIV stuck in the middle is actually too scary to think about.

Interesting thread on incidence of Covid in nursing homes. Not just an Irish problem it appears

2 Likes

Big issue in Belgium as well.

same story here, its horrific

Same everywhere.

1 Like

Yep. You wouldn’t think it however with the narrative being pushed out there

Very sad

What made you think it was solely an Irish problem?

I haven’t seen anyone say it’s only an Irish issue?

Typical self centred cork cunt, what would you expect?

1 Like

The Stand has covered it very well. That guest was particularly informative I thought

Leo, Leo, Leo.

1 Like

Tony, Tony, Tony

Simon, Simon, Simon.

Open it up, open it up, open it up!

I’d say the US model had us spot on. Possibly even to the day, I can’t remember exactly what day they said but it was very close to that. We’ll be in the pub the June bank holiday