Coronavirus - Close the Airports

If we stick (in adherence with social distancing guidelines) we survive

Will they be allowed play it pal? Whatever about mass gatherings, the social distancing rules suggest that they wont.

All 77 deaths were in residential settings and 67 of the 77 deaths were in Dublin. I’ve no great desire to darken the door of a pub again but some form of relaxation especially outside of Dublin must be on the cards.

1 Like

The end of the article says theres another 77 that they’ve to add in yet.

How do you relax restrictions regionally without causing a mass exodus from areas still under restrictions. The army?

Will you come down and stay with me and we can go for a few scoops?

Thats what they are experiencing in British Columbia in Canada at the moment.

Relaxing restictions in some places and not others is the pissing section of a swimming pool analogy.

You think the big man has had a hand in this?

China put in roadblocks and walls around Wuhan. I don’t think rebuilding the pale is the way forward

Who knows? Maybe he needs a few more helpers up above.

Mass is finished.

You should never meet your heroes.

2 Likes

We will go back to the mass rock tradition

Cheap air travel is finished. No harm.

Spain will be a much nicer place without the hordes of Mick peasants.

5 Likes

Inspector Syl Hipwell :clap:

BREAKING: A further 44 people are confirmed to have sadly died from #Covid19 in the Republic. 388 new cases confirmed today too. It now brings the death toll to 730 & the number of confirmed cases stands at 16,040

So this fella is banned from driving for 28 years while another fella from Clare gets a ban for 4 years for killing a girl of 4 by wreckless driving and maiming her father. There is something very wrong there.

5 Likes

So how do we know how many died in the last 24 hours as opposed to last 3 weeks?

Racism

He was given a choice of either picking strawberries for the summer in Wexford or the 28 year ban.

1 Like