Coronavirus - Dig In, It's going to be a while yet

Apparently you should open doors with other “weaker hand” so that if you do touch your face you’re more likely to touch it with your “stronger hand”

1 Like

Savage.

2 Likes

Fuck the lot of them up at stormont. It’s become the dead swamp of mediocre councillors. Paisley, McGuinness or Robinson could have acted and united at a time like this. Arlene and Michelle are window dressing for an empty shop. At least o’dowd opened his mouth before allowing a bunch of women to close him down.
The whole thing is about to collapse around them.

You’re dredging deep there buddy. Shocking.

Obviously you have to be a card carrying metrosexual bellend to be allowed wear this, right?

Had to go to the co-op for a bucket of lick there. I heard the sniggers… But you couldn’t be taken any chances.

36 Likes

You might have jaundice

1 Like

Down in Super Valu there doing a shop earlier. About a twenty minute queue to get in which wasn’t bad.

Thought they were giving the elderly priority.

6 Likes

Too proud to mix it with the oldies?

There was a fella in kinvara (RIP Mick) who didn’t claim the pension for the first year or two out of pure shame.

Starbucks was open in Sutton.

was it takeaway only? I’m hearing the young lads are not taking it serious in Ireland

7m south Africans are HIV positive and 12m live in townships. South Africa could be worst hit by this

1 Like

Its frightening to think about it.

A candidate for the TNH section. I remember the 1st day I collected it (Collect in person on day 1). I turned away and gave the assembled crowd (3) a Waterford level of fist-pump with a lusty “I’ve reached it”.
We’re never too embarrassed here to lift handy money.

26 Likes

:grinning:

Heat movie shootout scene eat your heart out.

1 Like

Was the Cock N Bull not demolished some years ago?

Spain
Deaths +324 Total 1326
Cases + 5000 Total 24,926
Fines for flouting lockdown 31,000, arrests 350

Police stopped a couple caught having sex in a parked car in the street in the Madrid neighbourhood of Villaverde.

They were told to go home after claiming they could not get intimate with each other where they lived because they shared with too many people.

Several people were fined by police in Alicante after they discovered they were taking it in turns to walk the same dog.

Another four people were fined after police aborted a rave at a hotel nightclub in Leganes near the Spanish capital in the early hours of Thursday morning.

A South American man was arrested by police in Malaga on Thursday near the city’z Maria Zambrano train station after going up to strangers in the street and hugging them without their consent.

On Tuesday a 40-year-old woman was arrested near the northern Spanish city of Zaragoza for spitting at police officers called to her house following a disturbance. A coronavirus test on her came back positive on Thursday.

The state of emergency introduced just before midnight last Saturday in Spain limits peoples’ ability to leave their homes.

Going to work and supermarkets to buy food is allowed as is a short walk with your dog near your normal place of residence so it can pee and poop. Going for a jog or a cycle, even on your own, is not allowed.

Clothes shops, pubs, restaurants, theatres and cinemas are closed.

The lockdown is due to last a fortnight but Spanish government ministers have already said they expect to have to extend it and warned the next few days will be the worst so far.

There was a lad sitting down outside drinking a cofffee and smoking a fag. I suppose he’s a goner anyway.