Coronavirus - Dig In, It's going to be a while yet

Footix alert

4 Likes

Expect Ireland to follow suit, to some degree, later:

• Beauty therapy, tanning, waxing, nail salon and tattoo parlors will all be forced to close.
  • Food courts in shopping centres will be restricted to take away like cafes.
  • Community and recreation centres, health clubs, fitness centres, yoga, barre, spin facilities, saunas, wellness centres will close
  • Boot camps and personal training sessions are limited to a maximum of 10 people with strict social distancing rules enforced.
  • Galleries, museums, national institutions, historic sites, libraries, community centres, nonessential facilities, community facilities such as halls will be closed
  • Weddings will be restricted to five people including the couple, celebrant and witnesses. Funerals will be restricted to 10 people.
  • People have been told only to go outside if absolutely necessary, such as shopping for essentials and exercise.
  • Social events such as family gatherings and birthday parties should be avoided.
  • Australians will soon be banned from all international travel. :eyes:

These new restrictions will come into effect from midnight tomorrow.

You married over there bud?

Do you work for the taxation office?

5 Likes

FFS

I think you need to add them all up to get the total?

Edit: plus the initial person

Australians banned from international travel? Fair dinkum!

1 Like

No Cadbury’s Creme Eggs. Fuck. :anguished:

1 Like

Our shop isnt being delivered until tonight … We’re on the poverty line here - No cheese for my toastie :cry:

I told ye cunts that the supply of chocolate was eessential, but would ye take need? Would ye fuck.

Big jump tonight - near 300 confirmed cases.

We’re all over the place with this. 40k waiting for tests and we’re doing 1000 tests a day FFS.

1 Like

They’re doing 1000 tests a day below in Pairc Ui Chaoimh alone.

They’re hoping to do 4500 a day all together once new centres are up and running by this evening.

1 Like

News reports are saying that most of us will only get mild symptoms. Is this not reassuring people “yerra shur I’ll belt away outside with my walk and shopping etc”.
If the news reports said that everyone can present symptoms in a different way, or it’ll be worse for some and better for others etc, people might be more cautious?

Give it ten days or so for us to catch up ffs. Unprecedented times and all that

They’re practically giving them away in the loop at DUB

Wfh only?

They’re are still cunts traveling to Ireland for holidays lads.

2 Likes

Madrid utterly riddled