Coronavirus - Dig In, It's going to be a while yet

Self isolating without a printer!

1 Like

There’s a fair chance a couple of people will die on a cruise ship at the best of times.

1 Like

Are we back to saying the whole thing is a hoax?

A lot of old people dying from the flu and they have this as well to make matters worse? If a person is fragile in terms of health, they can get pneumonia from any respiratory illness and die.

A lot of smokers

I have plent of the forms if you’re stuck

They had only 20% test positive.

Now that’s a fucking strange number. If r nought is 2, then at a very minimum 50% should have tested positive, in a confined space, it should have been half the people on the ship.

Have they had serology tests from people on the ship?

Either the rate of transmission isn’t as bad as they expected or the tests are broken

No of course not. It’s a respiratory disease that can be very serious.
This is one professor’s opinion, but she has fairly impressive credentials in this field.

Greta claims she has it and hasn’t got tested . Just straight into isolation. Youd think shed get a ten second test to inspire the youths to take it seriously. Na , nothing to be gained by not having it , have to pretend you have it .

Should we set up a seperate thread for the economic impact/repercussions?

1 Like

Go for it kid

Just because you test negative doesn’t mean you are immune from getting it . This thing is hanging around and not going anywhere .

Would @Rocko be thick though? You know what he’s like

1 Like

She hasn’t said it was a hoax and she agreed with the social distancing measures.

Sure if half of us haven’t been banned already you’re hardly going to get in trouble for an auld thread

Sharon’s outfit clashing with the back round there

hairdressers closed, what about barbers?

Tfk in a nutshell

By tomorrow lads will be drinking heavily and in an awful ennui

1 Like

You’d want your head examined to be getting your hair examined by a human being from outside your household

I’m close to asking the missus to cut mine with a bowl and general purpose scissors

1 Like