Coronavirus - Dig In, It's going to be a while yet

I had the Beijing flu in the mid 90ā€™s, it was some dose

Once more, itā€™s the Germans leading the way, but we, for whatever reason, have to constantly look across the water to see what those clowns are doing and do some watered down version of itā€¦

2 Likes

If you survived the Beijing the Chi-na will be a doddle

1 Like

Isnā€™t that a similar testing procedure to the one you said failed in Ireland?

Iā€™m surprised the government havenā€™t asked Sid to liaise on the Matter yet

We had a go off this strategy but hadnā€™t the capacity for it, a backlog of 50k awaiting results

Fair enough. See that Germany also have about 93-94% of people testing negative. Do you still think its that unbelievable?

We havenā€™t done that at all

1 Like

Yeah but in Germanyā€™s case it didnā€™t fail because they havenā€™t spent decades running down state capacity.

Nonsense, we were much more prompt in our response compared to the Brits.

Yes. Either people have had it already or the virus just isnt spreading there either.

Its remarkable

Lads actually wishing for deaths so as to put the boot in on the Internet.

This place truly is magnificent.

6 Likes

Whoā€™s wishing that?

Iā€™ll send you a PM

My sisterā€™s neighbour (Milan) was self isolating with symptoms, got into respiratory distress on Monday evening, was dead on Tuesday morning, carted off in a truck, no family funeral.

Lads this was some scam by the Chinese.

Release a mild version of the virus in Wuhan as a test, then send a far more virulent strain across the world. Give it a few weeks, then the Chinese ride to the rescue as the saviors of the world.

I know a current inter county footballer who has it.

Do us a favour & fuck off to Germany so.

I never saw a fella hate being Irish as much as that chap

Heard again on the news the other day ā€œBoris said this, Boris did thatā€. Fuck Boris.