Coronavirus - Dig In, It's going to be a while yet

Surely the offies are closed from tonight. Iā€™m in the horrors thinking about it

Is there a link to the list of essential workers up yet?

When the going gets tough, bring out Dobbo cc @TheUlteriorMotive

2 Likes

The 2km radius from home is fine for me. When I go for my 5 (five) km runs, Iā€™m always navigating a course that leaves me no further than 1km from my house in case I get a stitch and need to walk home.

22 Likes

I have a perfectly located city centre apartment. Google maps tells me that grafton street is exactly 2km away and I can still do HIIT in Phoenix Park :+1: :+1:

Only through the cunting place. Iā€™ll give a wave for you

I live on the Kish Lighthouse.

The same hospitals FFG wanted to close a couple of years ago

Did you ever think you would live to see this lads? Weā€™ll remember this day for the rest of our lives.

5 Likes

Dobbo has a calming air of authority. His delivery commands your utmost attention and respect

2 Likes

Obviously. Heā€™s a Protestant.

How many times do you have to run up and down your stairs to reach 2km?

Thanks pal

1 Like

I envision purge like scenes in west dublin within 48 hours. More so than usual.

RTEā€™s main men for this pandemic, Fergal Bowers in Health and George Lee in Science, are very underwhelming. Itā€™s all a bit Michael McGrath and Dara Calleary. Do they not have a Charlie Bird style Special Correspondent any more?

1 Like
4 Likes

Dublin is lost. Time for Cork now to finally take its rightful place as the nations first city

1 Like

Iā€™m surprised he wasnā€™t brought out sooner but he deserved a break after giving a Tour de France during the election coverage.