Coronavirus - Dig In, It's going to be a while yet

He said he was going to come around to your mans house and beat the shit out of his Da in front of him.

4 Likes

Proper order.

1 Like

BBC radio Four reporting on Leo’s announcement last night. Said these new restrictions would bring the Republic in line with the more stringent conditions imposed on Norn Iron. They are some cunts.

5 Likes

Heard that, walking Ziggy 7.30am 2 cyclist passed, beside each other chatting away, all the clobber so they were going> 2km #cunts

1 Like

You’d be well within your rights to take them out with a car door. Citizens arrest like.

2 Likes

Anyone out and about able to confirm if the gardai are prominent?

If he actually said that I’d vote FG for the rest of my life

1 Like

I can see the south link road from my back window and it looks like Saturday morning traffic as usual.

You’re permitted to go for a walk with your immediate family, right? You don’t have to walk alone? Varadkar was ambiguous on this.

As with all rules cyclists are exempt

3 Likes

There’s a lad doing one now live on Facebook

1 Like

It appeared so, we’re very lucky to have a decent back garden with playground shit and lots of outdoor toys etc, I really feel for people who don’t have that, as with everything you’ll have the haves looking down on the have nots here

2 Likes

Just like you’ve just done

8 Likes

No back garden here. That’s why I have to bring the dog out to the green for a shit.

1 Like

Youd want to keep changing direction otherwise youd make shit of one side if you’re only turning left for example

1 Like

Jesus Christ imagine being cooped up in a flat now

1 Like

Our cycling club sent out a clear message this morning. Unless your bike is on a turbo for the next two weeks, there will be no cycling

We’re not that restricted here yet. Will head off this afternoon for a spin into the rolling countryside.

Will you have a Lech and some Bigos after it?

Remember being a kid and running round and round in circles until I got dizzy and collapsed in a heap. Might try that today for the craic.

9 Likes