Coronavirus - Dig In, It's going to be a while yet

Have you a list handy there

Big time.

there was fuckall on those flights anyway is my understanding apart from Irish people getting home? its a bit of a red herring

3 Likes

Someone has to keep the IPTV servers clocking over mate.

I salute you. I’ll give a round of applause out the door when I’m watching my nightly movie after I get the weeun down

I got sent on a screen shot from that Flight Scanner App. The sheer amount of planes still going is unreal. Particularly throughout the US right now.

1 Like

they are all nearly empty

20k Irish came home from Spain after the pubs were closed.

They were told to self isolate

No they weren’t. Not immediately anyway.

No point I looking back in anger kid. While the point you are making is a valid one, we have to figure out where we go from here. Last nights announcement imo was the right one and the timing was relatively ok in the sense that it seems to be done a lot earlier into the crisis than a lot of other countries.
At least we seem to be dealing with known unknowns at the moment. Hopefully there’ll be no unknown unknowns co ing down the track due to this measure.

Harris told them to isolate as well. This was before the pubs closed

1 Like

They were. Mother in law was met at airport and told to isolate.

The data from Wuhan is that 86% of those who were put on ventilators didn’t make it.

Rate/percentage of new cases is lower again than anticipated. The next two weeks are going to be hard for people but it’s the right decision now.

1 Like

I didn’t know that but I do know of three families that came home from Spain and rang work. Two of the fellas were to come in or they’d lose their jobs. Heard something similar about people coming home from Cheltenham but they were farms hands in fairness.

Huh? Just about everyone who’s not horsey set was saying it at the time. The horsey set just closed their ears though, buried their heads in the sand and went to Cheltenham and had their fun.

1 Like

What about the spurs game? Why wasn’t that cancelled?

Well officially they were allowed. Which was wrong.

Another thing holohan said last night has been annoying me. He said the further measures were being taken because the virus was now in the community. The virus has been in the community for weeks.

The reason I got arsey 2 or 3 weeks ago is because we had community transmission and no measures.

Just stop.

There is no defending the fact that Cheltenham went ahead at all or those who attended of their own free will.

Forget about Spurs

4 Likes