Coronavirus - Dig In, It's going to be a while yet

Mate, you can’t expect a nation not taking the virus seriously to lockdown immediately when they’ll just ignore it.

The Country has done as well as any other nation in the circumstances.

4 Likes

Sweep sweep.

Yes there is. Nobody gave two fucks about the virus when Cheltenham started. It’s absolute revisionism of the highest order. 20k Irish came home out of Spain post Cheltenham. Nothing like those numbers would have travelled to Cheltenham from Ireland. The vast majority of people that traveled to Cheltenham would have been day trippers as well. Trying to point fingers at anybody is silly but trying to blame Cheltenham and letting the 20k returning from spain off is bizarre and likewise those who travelled to anfield.

3 Likes

So your beloved spurs came had no effect with 60k at it? You are little man Dan. Trying to play the blame game during a pandemic.

Not the same at all

Yes it is. It just doesn’t suit some people’s agendas.

Wot

2 Likes

Didn’t realise there was 60,000 Spurs fans in Leipzig. I didn’t travel myself for what it’s worth.

Did you go to Cheltenham with the horsey set?

We have done well to be fair. Incremental measures was always the best way forward in my opinion.

We are where we are now. Theres no more can be done. I hope we’ve done enough and done it on time.

1 Like

Wot

A couple holidaying cannot be compared to 15 young fellas spitting, coughing & pawing all sorts in a crowd of condensed cunts.

Same lads came home & gave the weekend drinking too

2 Likes

That’s utter Bolox Harry and you know it.

1 Like

By God it’s not

1 Like

95% of Those Irish were on the Costa where there was little to no cases… Cheltenham was a bomb that could have been avoided.

Yes it is. The virus lives on surfaces so people on a weeks holiday we’re much more likely to come into contact with it.

Anyone that left the country the week of cheltenham for non essential travel took a gamble and should have been left where they were

Agreed but @Thomas_Brady who broke isolation just wants to blame people that went to Cheltenham.

The guilt seems to be eating you up kid

1 Like

I’m delighted I went.

But finding the isolation tough? Strange