Coronavirus - Dig In, It's going to be a while yet

The Mafia will be very much back in business now

1 Like

Triads and tribulations.

He called the fellas who went to Cheltenham heroes.

Now look, I’ve no truck with horse racing folk normally, but they all need to be kneecapped instantly

Could/will there be a similar comparison made for the Athletico v Liverpool match?

Yet that’s exactly what you’ve been doing.

Team America: World police are here

I agree this isn’t the time to be assigning blame, and we call need to pull together, but we also need to understand why this happened and how to prevent it happening again. Next time it could kill everyone on the planet, if the incubation time were long enough and it was lethal enough.

This man hates personal responsibility

20k Spanish travelled to Liverpool. In Spain the gatherings were already banned so if the game was on there it would have been played behind closed doors but somehow the Spanish were allowed travel.

We need much more EU federalism and pooling of sovereignty.

Anyone who went to Cheltenham has blood on their hands

No I hate the blame game.

Can someone set up a separate Cheltenham thread. Anyone mentioning it again in this thread or Boris or Trump needs to be banned or shot, or preferably both.

1 Like

You were blaming Tottenham Hotspur for it only an hour ago. If all else is failing for you, just blame the Jews.

1 Like

People will take it seriously next time. Look at the original thread from the start. It’ll be grand, it’s be grand and then it was oh Bolox were all fucked.

You cost lives

1 Like

This was the first big test to see if the Germans and French could have been trusted in this regard and they failed miserably.

I’m saying they are equally as responsible if like you did hold the Cheltenham race goers responsible. I’m not blaming any one.

Could you trust power sharing. How can you pool sovereignty and be sure you’ll get equal stakes? Germany and France are all powerful. Would they give up sovereignty?

As I’ve said, we need much more EU federalism. We need a United States of Europe.