Coronavirus - Dig In, It's going to be a while yet

Very hard to tell … measures could be kicking in, testing criteria changes - we are also lagging a few days behind. You’d want a few days of it to see what’s what - ICU numbers growing which is the more worrying figure.

The testing measures should see an increase in positive cases, not a reduction, if people with 2 symptoms are tested

I was just answering Sid mate. You know what he’s like.

People are damned if they do or damned if they dont. If they enforced a lockdown and it turned out to be excessive, they’d have to deal with fallout too.

I dislike Leo, Harris and co but they have to take huge decisions here in an unprecendted situation.

4 Likes

8 per cent growth rate.

We have this lads

1 Like

Leo, Simon and Dr Tony are playing a blinder

2 Likes

Median age today is 77. 8 male 2 female, 6 in the East 3 in the Northwest, 1 in the South.

May they rest in peace

17 Likes

I see the poster who has been trading in deliberately bad faith false equivalencies as his sole strategy here since 2015 is doing it again.

Like injured animals are easy prey in the Savannah, this cunt of a disease is taking the elderly out as it pleases.

Interesting piece here -

You must have serious research on him done as you’ve only been here two months.

3 Likes

Research is my middle name. Dziekresearchanowski, they call me.

3 Likes

I’m happy with just “Sid”

5 Likes

@Fagan_ODowd is Sid.

Is there much of a wait for click and collect?

UK chief medical officer now preparing population for lockdown more or less for remainder of 2020.

Yeah but how far back on tests are these results for?

Fuck knows.

I was told today that many of the nursing home deaths happened without a diagnosis i.e. it was only after the patient passed away they realised they had it