Coronavirus - Dig In, It's going to be a while yet

They are testing properly

Thatā€™s below 30%

Ball park thatā€™s around 33% which is the projected rate. We are on the same trend. The only hope is that I the next 4-5 days the effect of closing the schools will reduce this.

Greater Manchester is one big kip.

1 Like

Curfew is required as mentioned if your going to implement a lockdown then do it properly, gangs of youths all over the place. Get some fucking steel into it the softly softly approach wont work.

Greater Manchester is the opposite to most conurbations. Most conurbations, most bits are grand and thereā€™s one bit you avoid. Greater Manchester is the other way round.

1 Like

Bury is a top top location.

How the fuck were they allowed into the country

I learned recently that the average life expectancy in Rochdale is 58.

Both are in Dublin, a place I never want to go back to, but the times they are a changing I supposeā€¦

This is why the piece by piece bit by bit restrictions are shit. Whole place should have ground to a halt weeks ago, air travel especially.

Is that not an old wives tale? Glasgow used to have the similar urban myth about life expectancy being 53

1 Like

I donā€™t get much enjoyment these days, but I do enjoy following the Australian coverage during the day, before switching to the Irish proceedings overnight. Itā€™s very much a case of Leo 1 - 0 ScoMo. Ireland should be very proud of the leadership shown over the past couple of weeks.

1 Like

Same here. Really strange

What way is the mental health situation lads?

Trying to get out for a 1 hour walk everyday currently I am cocooned to my home desk for 14-15 hours a day caused mainly by the turbulence in the markets which massively adds to our workload.

Children are well grown up so I donā€™t have the pressures of many here of trying to work and look after their small kids as well. These lads are really extraordinary.

2 Likes

Sent you a pm.

Thousands of west brits demanding the schools cup final goes ahead

2 Likes

This is very bleak. Are you self-isolating with the kid or still working?

http://www.rochdale.gov.uk/joint-strategic-needs-assessment/mortality-and-illness-jsna/Pages/life-expectancy-jsna.aspx

Below average but still around 80 according to this

I would have thought most companies would be holding off on recruiting for now.