Coronavirus - Dig In, It's going to be a while yet

They’re in Angolia of course and then all over the east coast, sniffing around Mozambique all the way up to Ethiopia and Kenya

1 Like

Which one of the Barney curleys is taking over for the night shift?

Not sure there is a choice but to fight it. When we get out the the other side we may look back and say we would do things differently

Are you some kind of gowl? Ive never had the virus you were told, you gomey.

Fuck off you Cark cunt.

That’s a fierce original post m8, well done

No I’m not saying we shouldn’t fight it. Of course we should. I was just wondering how we would view it afterwards given the scenario I outlined

You don’t know that unless you have had an antibody test which isn’t available yet.

Stop lashing out, you are better than this.

Paddy Cosgrave didn’t stop being an egotistical asshole overnight

3 Likes

If it’s been here since November it will have passed in a few weeks. You need to relax.

He hasn’t stopped at all

Sure Tom Brady is a new member, he’s barely on TFK a wet week.

6 Likes

:popcorn:

Excellent article by Sam McConkey.

Political and non political commentators alike calling out FG now.

Aside from the footage sent into the show directly by the woman in hospital with Covid-19, this has been a boring Claire Byrne Show.

Edit: This comes across as me wanting to be entertained by the virus.

@Tassotti

2 Likes

Absolute horseshit of the highest order and I am disgusted at the Paper of Record giving a platform to this rubbish. Are people especially the elderly not frightened enough without reading that essential utilities and banking could effectively go off the grid so to speak. And as far a sovereign nation borrowing from a ‘moneylender’:rofl::rofl:.

2 Likes

sweep sweep

The pretend RA are seething at how well Ireland is doing containing the mortality rate. Pining after the good old days when hundreds were killed needlessly every year.

1 Like