Coronavirus - Dig In, It's going to be a while yet

4 weeks.

1 Like

Iā€™m currently reevaluateing. The big job, the big car, the big money, the big pressure. Itā€™s all meaningless. Johnny big balls on LinkedIn. It doesnā€™t matter a fuck.

16 Likes

You canā€™t take it to the grave with you.

Western society has reached a stage where people are working long hours to pay for shit they donā€™t need. The corporates (through the likes of LinkedIn) have ambitious fools dancing to their tune day in day out.

Time to tear up the script

5 Likes

Work to live, not live to work. Time for a 4 day week

What do we really need in life?? Its time to go back to basics. I see lads on here this morning destroyed with anxiety. Looking for a fight on the Internet

3 Likes

No idea. But I was under the impression that it was the primary output from charleville for last few years.

Shit they donā€™t need like paying 1000ā€™s to share a room with someone they donā€™t know in a squalor in Dublin or Cork, while simultaneously trying to eat, live and prepare for the future.

Not everyone can live at home with Mam and Dad until they are on their feet.

1 Like

Id say the export of baby food is probably the key driver in the expansion of the dairy industry here. Any idea what %of milk is used for this?

1 Like

I thought the building in Charleville off the main street was just offices

Nope. There is huge processing plant there

thanks

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure but the supply chain is very much set down from which farmer they source the milk from, to which Kerry group driver draws the milk and on it goes. I did a plant tour before and the baby product is kept totally seperate and siloed from all the other dairy products.

@anon78624367 Danone are still going but were in a controversy of their own with Aptamil.

I think Ireland is seen as the world leader globally and it is keeping the dairy industry in Ireland afloat. It has taken Dairygold years to break into it.

2 Likes

Thereā€™s a difference between supplying milk for drinking (cartons of Milk) Vs creamery milk for butter, cheese and baby powder. There are greater restrictions on bacteria and cell count with drinking milk compared to the more processed stuff. Iā€™d say the majority of the creamery milk goes to butter and baby powder as they are easily exported.

1 Like

Baby food and Whey protein will keep dairy going at least. USA, Ireland and NZ are the worldā€™s largest producers of whey protein.

When sports return in Q4 of this year you can have a go at getting the money back. Until then, please leave suicide matters alone.

1 Like

Stay indoors ye cunts.

1 Like

Everyday weā€™re getting these lovely sweeping statementsā€¦ Lads on here want people to die just to prove they are rightā€¦ Yet they canā€™t name a single poster when pushed. Do we need a specific thread to log all these statements?