Coronavirus - Dig In, It's going to be a while yet

I’m telling you kid there wont be a tiddly winks championship around here this year

1 Like

If that was Spain or Italy we’d be celebrating their community spirit

How so pal? We’re they outside on the streets in groups Italy and Spain?

This is what you’re dealing with

2 Likes

Could that be people returning from essential service and work in dublin, held up by a checkpoint?

1 Like

Well the question I have is what the fuck Des was doing. Is he living within 2k of there?

The replies suggest otherwise. Road has been pretty clear all week. Even allowing for the one lane checkpoint it wouldn’t account for those numbers

No messing with Judge Kilrane here. FAO @farmerinthecity

1 Like

Yes you are correct. We are not far away from seeing tanks on the streets of Dublin spraying down the natives with disinfectant if these scenes continue

Poacher turned gamekeeper.

:wink:

Agreed.

I think that’s Loughlinstown so I’d say he does.

1 Like

The replies! Sure how the fuck would the angry mob know

Put a checkpoint on any commuter route in Dublin, even during lockdown, and you’ll get a queue fairly sharpish

1 Like

You’d also have to be some ape to go straight down the N11 there if you wanted to avoid the Guards.

2 Likes

@Mac
Did you get caught up in that?

2 Likes

Sweet mother of God

2 Likes

You’d just want to be a cunt to be on the road unnecessarily anyway.

The Guards will be watching all the routes, they’re not complete simpletons.

Great to see the smart cunts who thought they’d be fine Wednesday evening heading off.

Why would there be a rush on a Wed evening. Sure most people aren’t in work so could go at anytime

Nothing wrong with that, complete waste of time but well within her rights to raise the issue.

Cutting the legs from under the state in a crisis. Well that fucks it all.

1 Like

Days work at home, load up & off out the gap.