Coronavirus - Dig In, It's going to be a while yet

The disinfectant bit is interesting. The early days in Wuhan you’d see images of scores of lads in hazmats absolutely spraying the fuck out of every place.

Has this been done anywhere else?

Hey, snowflakes in Peru, sit tight, we’ve one run before we get to ye.

4 Likes

Dan?

“Ye’ll have time for a few more cans before I’m there but I’m on the way”

1 Like

Do we wait to take the step of closing inward travel?

A hugely difficult political decision when it comes to the UK and practically unenforceable anyway.

NJ on lockdown

1 Like

29 in ICU
Not good not good.

Ohio and Louisiana now as well.

1 Like

Was there something about a rake of cases coming in from the same old folks home?

1 Like

Paywalled

That’s possibly linked to the cluster of 14 cases in the nursing home, as that jump is only since friday night.

Fagan posted the full article

1 Like

Post #1052

1 Like

Is it possible to overestimate the stupidity of the people?

1 Like

Surprised a bunch of petrol heads would be so stupid…

9 Likes

Decent figures again. This week is massive now as it will be coming up on two weeks (incubation period) since the first real burst of cases. I’d be pleasantly surprised if we don’t end up a couple of days around 240 /250 cases this week.
The social distancing messaging should be taking effect towards the middle of the week too. Fingers crossed we are flattening it a bit.

6 Likes

I’ve a fierce sense that we are doing something great as a nation against this bastard of a thing. Apart from a few young lads that need a root in the hole everytime they’re seen in groups, we are taking the necessary precautions, taking it serious enough to make a difference and the day that we are safe enough to resume normal life will be a day to celebrate as a great nation that has always fought against the toughest situations we found ourselves in. I’ll be getting drunk the first night the pubs open, you can chalk that one down

16 Likes