Coronavirus - Dig In, It's going to be a while yet

Why do you want the world to end?

1 Like

I think the ice cream vans and coffee stands by them are the issue unfortunately.

Apparently some of the locals in west Clare erected signs on the road side asking the visiting hordes to return home.

Neither in Rossbeigh today anyway

Oh they did yeah

7 Likes

That’s not the point. Anyone who has a car accident, gets knocked down, falls while out running , falls off a bike. All these people will need hospital treatment.

1 Like

you hear banna strand closed?

The walking isnt the problem.

The people queueing for chips up a top of each other are going to ruin the getting out walking for the rest of us.

The public opinion is shifting now

1 Like

Half the people out walking are the gossip while walking type . Tough shit if you can’t walk. Lock the place down.

I did. Must have been thronged today? To be fair there’s 12 miles of it. People could just spread out a bit

Butt out swan heid.

We’re only starting now really.

The end of the beginning

1 Like

Anyone lost their sense of smell recently?

The Eastern seaboard invasion of the West will be the end of all of us I fear

I went about going up to the Nine Stones to walk up to Mount Leinster this afternoon from the Borris side. Turned back. It was gridlocked, never seen traffic like it up there in my life. Drove back towards Kiltealy and climbed it from the Wexford side. There was hardly a sinner out on that side of the mountain.

Big symptom presenting in England is loss of smell.

Herd mentality has taken over from herd immunity. Everyone thinking their being clever going to obscure beaches or whatever. Galway City traffic was dead too today possibly an all time low. Until you got to Salthill and the road to Connyland, absolute gridlock

1 Like

Sorry for your loss @eoghanruadha

1 Like

The Yanks just managed to knock 6k off the New York figure of new cases, looks like they’ve cracked it!

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/