Coronavirus - Here come the variants

GAA pitch hopping there today. U11 lads organised a puck about among 25 of them over the Xbox.

We may ban the Xbox’s lads.

10 Likes

Think they cleared a 200+ backlog today which probably explains the jump in numbers. Anyway everything we’re doing very much feels like we’re farting into the wind until they actually get off their holes and vaccinate enough people.

2 Likes

Great to see that sort of initiative demonstrated by kids

3 Likes

As I said to another fella, great to see them using it for that sort of craic. Bikes strewn everywhere. We may go make up an auld bike rack says me man. Says he’ll have it done by the weekend.

2 Likes

There was a push for them to ease off on restrictions, big numbers were needed from somewhere

Back under the beds ye fucking messers

Limerick increasing exponentially from <5 to 36. All those selfish walkers in Mungret Park need to take a long hard look in the mirror.

1 Like

The Limerick lads wouldn’t listen to Dr Ronan Glynn and now we are all paying the price

Fixed.

I’m just disappointed in ye.

1 Like

Very homely little set up there

Surely the council would do it if you asked?

Great to see the flags on the wall

2 Likes

I was listening to the bbc earlier.

The first news story on the headlines was how they broke the week old record for people vaccinated in one day yesterday.

While in Ireland we are remobilising our vaccinating teams.

The mentality is so different.

1 Like

@Massey were you curtain twitching again?

Be a help if the Limerick lads started reading/listening to the news

So you can’t even have a bar in your shed with no one in it now? Id love to see that court case

In a GAA ground? Perhaps. Most stuff like that would generally be MacGyvered though around here.

We’re venturing into crazy territory with these restrictions. In a generation someone will dig out RTE footage from now and they’ll find it hilarious

1 Like

That’s surely in Killmallock or somewhere like it.