Coronavirus - Here come the variants

@myboyblue 10/12/20 - Sure it’d be rude not to go out for a feed of pints to support the local economy. :pint:

MBB 12/12/20 - wahey more pints!

MBB 14/12/20 - pints again!

MBB 17/12/20 - pints galore!

MBB 19/12/20 - pints pints pints!

MBB 21/12/20 - what’s the time? Time for pints!

MBB 22/22/20 - guess there’s nothing to be done only go for another heap of pints!

MBB 23/12/20 - pints! :pint:

MBB 29/12/20 - Case numbers and hospital admission trends are very worrying. Some people clearly lost the run of themselves in the lead up to Christmas.

MBB 04/01/21 - The selfishness of some people sending their children to crèches and indirectly putting healthcare workers at risk is absolutely disgraceful.

11 Likes

Why are the Zero Covid group anti vaxxers and anti science?

That seems accurate.

Dont ever let it be said I’m not for swaying.

Btw I have 2 of the childer in the creche as well.

1 Like

Fucking hell.

I particularly love the last one… I’ve increasingly noticed the sounds of birds singing, it does wonders for the soul.

I particularly liked this one.

1 Like

Miggledy will be delighted we are close to emulating Cuba.

1 Like

What about Jarry?

Pats on the head all round.

Jarry will eulogise the Cuban health service but get Uncle Sam to handle his private health care.

1 Like

I like his way of thinking.

Yer wan lying on the bed with the book, shur tis under it she should be.

The whole experience is quite amusing in some ways… Everyone is right and everyone is wrong and we all have evidence to show it.

I think you just have to be relaxed about this entire thing, roll with the punches, take advantage when the openings come, and be ready to sit back when you need to.

It’ll all be over soon and then we’ll all be out for the :pint:

Why is that Ape getting any air time at all. How many times in the past 6 months has he predicted freezer trucks full of dead bodies queued up outside hospital morgues. He is utterly clueless.

2 Likes

And RTE totally complicit by giving the same fuckers air time and giving them a soft ride when they’re on…

That’s after testing my zen.

I’m away to do some chanting.

This should be the end of them as a credible entity but, of course, it wont be

Is it Gilroy behind this stuff then? Her speech there sounded very similar, a lot about natural law and the likes. As mentioned before small businesses are receiving more and more stuff like this through their letterboxes.