Coronavirus - Here come the variants

For a second there I thought you meant Chelmsford

Whatā€™s going on there? Just looks very staged or something, is that today in Chelmsford Essex, in a real supermarket?

Itā€™s proof itā€™s all a cod

I donā€™t see why people have such an issue wearing a mask going doing the shopping. Itā€™s actually beneficial, you donā€™t have to talk to anyone, see someone you know youā€™d be stuck talking to you can let on you didnā€™t recognise them.

5 Likes

Pandemic video production in Israel.

I suppose itā€™s either some sort of protest or a bunch of middle aged women on a murder spree

Actually agree. Its great.

Genuine so, from today?
Looks staged, like it was invite only or something,

I assume itā€™s an organised protest, so I suppose it is staged

Fake news.

Niema sprawy

:pint: :poland:

Ah ffs

Theyā€™ll run out of hotel rooms if they put any serious countries on the list.

Iā€™d say they are a bit surprised with the numbers they have but itā€™s because of Dubai as you say. They have to restrict numbers in Australia and New Zealand because of that.

Hopefully things quieter on it now over the next couple of weeks. A policy there all because Boris Johnson wanted an excuse to lockdown in December and it gave the public health zealots a new way to try and show their power off.

Currently she will have to have a negative test and still must quarantine, but not in a hotel.

It would be helpful if you could write to your TD to ask that question. I have done so myself.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s so out of step from what nearly everyone else is saying and thinking itā€™s unbelievable. Heā€™ll either be proved spectacularly right or spectacularly wrong as there is no way his advice is going to be followed. Hopefully heā€™s wrong but I also hope heā€™s called to account if he is.

Well the idea has been to act as a deterrent, as all of the travel measures have been.

I donā€™t play golf so Iā€™ve no skin in the game, but for the life of me I canā€™t understand why playing a game of golf is considered such a risk in Ireland right now and evidently itā€™s not seen as a risk in most other countries.

2 Likes

The virus can pounce from the rough

1 Like

Ha, yes, it might!! . . . but evidently only from the rough on Irish golf courses!!!