Coronavirus - Here come the variants

A bit more optimism in the voice of George Lee on drivetime earlier now that the case numbers are above 500.

3 Likes

Yesterday was a tough day for Georgie.

1 Like

Was that not makeshift field hospitals?

I made a hames of that, but fuckit…

There’s a lot of PREEMPTIVE behaviour on display around town today outside cafes and pubs. Great to see it.

1 Like

About 30 or so outside my local boozing since 4. …

1 Like

Boys whingin about a few months lockdown with access to plenty grub and as much beer as they want need to take a look at themselves.

Absolutely shameful. How is this necessary and who does it help? Fuck everyone that pushed for this.

3 Likes

Champ told me to forget about takeaway pints but I wasn’t having it. A nice few pints of Peroni before lack of toilet facilities ended our night.

NPHET expect re-opening to increase case numbers but not to drive up hospitalisation/deaths. Then the weight of vaccines closes the whole thing out

1 Like

Like the bull run curve there.

@Thomas_Brady
@Copper_pipe

2 Likes

Pilot event in Liverpool. 6k people over 2 days. No masks or social distancing.

Some info on what you had to do in order to attend.

1 Like

My jaw is going just looking at it…

9 Likes

It looks like tremendous fun.

5 Likes

If you can’t let the hair down and do the Huckle buck after the year we’ve had then you’re dead in side

1 Like

DJ Encore will rise again

BIG NEWS. The COVID situation on the Wallis and Futuna Islands has been brought under control. Passengers from here no longer need to quarantine on arrival.

13 Likes

My wife’s nephew is in Gerrards in Bray. tested positive today. Has a few slight symptoms.

Thank God those teachers were vaccinated. It’s saved lives.

5 Likes

The logistics of getting the vaccine out to the entire population represented a real challenge, the session on Nukuhifala Island must have been unrale once the four lads living there got the jab.