Coronavirus - Here for life (In high population density areas)

I’ve no doubt

That sexy bastard has a lot to answer for

The WHO have a lad in charge who is up for genocide.

1 Like

School debating style you say…

“The Oxford English Dictionary describes Cervical Cancer as …”

Or the bealtrial technique

Everybody has an opinion on cervical cancer and my opinion is no more important than that of the next man but to make a long story short it is my strong opinion that cervical cancer is a problem with no easy solution but one that must be looked at closely so that we can begin to understand that we may never find a solution …,.,

Come on out to the Prime Time cameras there @Batigol and give us a wave.

1 Like

A blockbuster Prime Time this evening as Gardaí bust three young lads for being more than 5km from home. #brokenIreland.

It’s mental when you stop and think about it sometimes. Not that people are breaching regulations but what we’ve allowed them to do to us.

8 Likes

Dentists in Tenerife are having a bumper year.

The curtain twitcher stasi who have embraced this with gusto is the scariest part. You see them here.

2 Likes

If you arent seeing a lad in a Limerick hat signing Sean South into the presenter’s ear then I’m afraid I have been EDITED OUT

2 Likes

A new low for scum RTE

Fella see nothing wrong with it. I cant get over what’s been allowed happen here. Garda checkpoints ever few miles. It’s like the USSR* here sometimes.

*in terms of checkpoints anyway

Slapheads flying to get their scalps fixed is essential travel.

4 Likes

Same cunts would have driven the daughters to the mother and child homes. Just following the rules.

8 Likes
1 Like

Great flick. Who would have thought it would be Ireland 2021

1 Like

That’s an unfair comment on the Stasi. The East Germans had far more personal freedom than us.

Hildagaaaaard is just another FFG bot. I had high hopes for her one time

1 Like

Morticia Adams on now.

Fair enough arresting the lad coked up with the child in the car. But the three friends out for a spin being fined. Absolutely fucking ridiculous. There are so many elements of this we’re going to look back on in disbelief.