Coronavirus - the deadly virus that no one dies from

10 year ticket holders first.

All ireland finals will have the same red hot atmosphere as a Leinster sfc quarter final double header.

They’ve already been refunded.

Partially refunded

The situation is very fluid guys. I wouldn’t get too caught up in this nonsense roadmap

Yeah but I had assumed that made them no longer valid?

You have to buy the tickets regardless?

Yeah.

Jesus I may end up going to a game after all

There is no provision in the road map anywhere for things to return to normal. It’s bizarre, potentially there could be zero cases in the country and you wouldn’t get beyond a wan, which is basically now but with pubs open and 5,000 at a match in Croker.
A load of me bollix

1 Like

Are you cunts not bored of this shite yet? Like old biddies waiting for a bit of action to gossip on… Getting useless daily figures and then getting all bent out of shape by them… it’s been at this for 4 months now.

My only take away is that many women look more attractive with masks on. We need to keep them long after a vaccine is found.

If they bring in restrictions in Dublin and numbers go down, but then open things up again and numbers go back up which the inevitably will, then what is the point of restrictions in the first place? Really thought what happened in NZ would be a watershed moment but no there are still “experts” yapping on about zero Covid as if it’s the solution

2 Likes

Dr Sam is not optimistic

Now you’re talking oldglory. It’s here and it’s here to stay. It will be horrible when it affects someone close to you but sickness is part of life unfortunately.

1 Like

The Swedish model was the only one that was sustainable.

Constant lockdowns and reopenings will nuke the economy. No one will invest with that going on

1 Like

McWonkey would want to fuck off for himself now. 5,000 cases each day in DUBLIN FFS, where’s he pulling that from? Sweden with 10m people and limited restrictions hit 1,600 at it’s peak. What exactly does he think is going to happen in Dublin

4 Likes

He’s a real barrel of laughs

This fella is a dangerous bastard.

We obviously won’t go directly from zero to 45k/82k so I don’t think it makes sense to simply look at the financial aspect of the matches with reduced capacity in isolation. It’s a step closer to normal capacity and revenue.

He’s getting pelters in the replies, the tide is turning big time.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 10000 replies.