Coronavirus - the deadly virus that no one dies from

We go again…

Part 3? We didn’t even get to the second wave yet.

Is this not part 4? I’ve lost count

New thread but I’m sure @Fagan_ODowd will be along shortly with his daily summary of Tubs on the radio.

Tubs sounds very downbeat this morning from a few minutes I just heard there. Covid19 parties in Alabama

Way down in Alabam, bam a lam

Pat Kenny wants everyone under the bed. Pat does love rules.

@The_Most_Infamous - You’re not far off it with Holohan.

In fiarness to him tho, he didnt shirk any responsibility during this crisis with all that was going on in his personal life … I think he got a lot wrong and didnt learn from the smear test controversy … but you’d have to admire the way he stepped up when he could easily have stepped back.

1 Like

Tubs was unreal this morning he said when he heard doctor Tony was retiring he felt less safe.

2 Likes

What does tubs have to fear get bate the thing

Sorry bucko. I was playing cards with the lads last night and was sleeping off a massive feed of whiskey so I didn’t get to hear project fear this morning.

11 Likes

On the news there that excess deaths for the pandemic period were 1200 and we may have overestimated the pandemic death toll by 500.

3 Likes

By the end of the year it’s unlikely we’ll have any excess deaths versus a normal year.

1 Like

I heard someone on morning ireland say the entire thing was a cod

We’ve overestimated Covid deaths by about a third

That was me

1 Like

How many lads have suffocated under their beds in the meantime?

“using data from the death notices website RIP.ie.”

:grinning: for ff sake

1 Like

What’s the matter?

You’d like to think a Government health agency would have access to the actual death figures rather than scrapping an incomplete record off a private website.

Doesn’t RIP have death notices for lads who died in the UK etc as well if they were Irish originally

Thank you.