Coronavirus - the deadly virus that no one dies from

No sign of McDonkey?

1 Like

I heard that the crew in charge of a recently shut down site tried to move the workers on that site to a different site next day :man_shrugging:t2:

It’s time crack each other’s skulls open and feast on the goo inside I reckon

1 Like

Just when I was beginning to think the 10th of August (P-Day) might happen. :cry:

You may forget about the hurling as well. It ain’t gonna happen

1 Like

Yes, living conditions must be an issue but I think primary reason is the cool working environment allowing the virus to survive and spread more easily.

1 Like

Prime Time trying to get pubs closed down now. Secretly filming barmen in named pubs asking whether they needed to buy food

This Prime Time is an absolute disgrace

15 Likes

This is a new low, ratting out pubs for doing punters a turn.

Curtain twitchers will be aroused watching this.

1 Like

Christy is a good man.

1 Like

Testing turn around is roughly 24 hours atm, factory was closed last Friday due to outbreak why wasn’t these cases announced earlier in the week? Some fuck acting with figures

3 Likes

Nphet are a shower of scandalous cunts.

3 Likes

If only we’d a journalist in the country

1 Like

journalists are in the main bland conformist corporatist busybodies

There is no journalist integrity in this country. Not one has challenged the reporting of numbers, methods of developing stats (R number in particular) looked at evidence that has been published. Instead focused on peddling government fear and instead pushed more draconian measures on the public and facilitated the irish people to rat each other out. I’m seething and feel for people whose livelihoods are ruined.

4 Likes

have Aer Lingus cash of 500m on their balance sheet?

let that run out first

4 Likes

Bring back Sidney

Manchester gone into lockdown

It’s on this weekend bud.

@flattythehurdler won’t be able to get on the ferry