Coronavirus - the deadly virus that no one dies from

Nuke Offaly and Kildare

1 Like

Smelly cunts are killing us.

A full lockdown of Kildare incoming I’d say.

Seriously though, meat factories and direct provision. There’s badness going on here.

Going to huge numbers tomorrow they said at the end of the presser today that there were significant numbers reported today that will be in tomorrow’s numbers from Laois Offaly and Kildare. Sounds like a localised lockdown on these counties could be the only way.

Would any journalist put their hand up and ask what the fuck is going on that someone is dead at least 2 months if not more and it’s only being notified now.
They are talking about advanced track and trace and they can’t even count the people who are dead ffs

7 Likes

How can a death from May only be recorded now?

They rose from the dead and admitted they had a cough

You can forget about schools opening now

Forget about anything for the rest of the year, winter is coming.

2 Likes

Unless the teachers are working in meat factories we should be ok.

Are they saving up deaths for a rainy day or what?

This one death today brings the total since 26th July up to one.

Ah come on. The cases are flying up. Surely that’s the main point? Give it a few days or weeks and you’ll be happy when the deaths start rising again.

Shur they have to fire in a few deaths to keep the panick up. They’re probably keeping those for in reserve for months. A kind of a rainy day found if you will

3 Likes

Here we go with Project Fear. They’re now saying the R rate is 1.8. I haven’t studied statistics since first year in college but I do know that given we only have 50-60 cases per day then the R rate is meaningless as the population is too small.

I’m surprised it’s not actually higher given we know loads of cases are clusters.

It’s a thundering disgrace they are not being challenged on this shite.

10 Likes

Fixed

The point is that the cases have been up for a while now and we are not seeing the levels of deaths (thankfully) that one would expect from a dangerous virus

The replication rate is how many people one person will pass the virus on to, considering there was 10 odd cases a day a few weeks ago and now 40 odd, its accurate to say the r rate is above 1.

How so? Cases were well down for ages hence the lack of deaths we are seeing now.

It takes a while to die after contracting the virus you know.