Coronavirus - the deadly virus that no one dies from

More anseo

I’m finding it very uncomfortable looking at him.
His head shape is freaking me fuckn out.

Michael O’Leary must be fucked if he’s spending his time speaking to Mark Cagney and Mary Wilson

Can you post this up?

Lovely. Thanks for sharing.

Whiff of the anti-vaxxer lunactic about this, but I’d agree with a lot of what is being said here.

1 Like

Things are moving slowly @Juhniallio but at least they are moving. Thanks for asking. The public health nurse has been out and we have requested that she initiate an OT assessment. The doctor saw her after my mother begged and basically cried down the phone. It seems like a bad flare up of arthritis. Both hips done. Unfortunately in these times it will be the people who shout the loudest that have some hope. Hopefully the occupational therapist will get us the hoist. We are blessed with the Filipino carer. There are no words to describe her. Will head down and make a day of it at some stage over the weekend and try and make myself useful.

5 Likes

Well lads. Knock yourselves out

https://about.rte.ie/contact/complaints/

2 Likes

Just listened to this Wilson was a disgrace to journalism which admittedly is not too high a bar

2 Likes

I already have them on speed dial

Stephen Donnelly has a real David Brent moment during his car crash interview earlier.

He’s a top, top minister.

Opportunity for someone here.

https://www.prii.ie/vacancies/head-of-communications-and-research-office-fianna-fáil.html

1 Like

Nice opportunity for Mary Wilson here

3 Likes

Ouch

She was seething. Pencil neck will be giving her dirty looks in the canteen.

That was quite restrained.

A good OIUTF opinion piece by Dr Jack Lambert in the Irish Times today.

how is it even possible to get a worse Minister for health than Simon Harris, but mick has managed it with this useless egg headed cunt Donnelly

It was inherently risky for me to go downstairs this morning but I still did it.

Am I a hero? I guess you could say that. Donnelly would.

Dr Jack Lambert :clap: :clap:

1 Like