Coronavirus - the deadly virus that no one dies from

The Harvard lad put that prick in his place at the end, superb.

1 Like

My faith in RTE restored a little after the last couple of editions of Prime Time.

1 Like

Is the tide turning lads?

1 Like

Are you a @mikehunt rebrand?

It’s a massive industry that none of us would ever interact with bar roaring at them to pull over on the ring of Kerry. Lad locally here has 40 buses I’d say and all subcontracted out to tour companies… On the go 52 weeks of the year until recently

The tide turned when they took on the GAH

He will lead the opposition

The super juniors will all be from West Limerick
@dodgy_keeper
@Julio_Geordio
@TreatyStones

1 Like

They had six months in the HSE to get the testing and tracking fit for purpose. No surprise they have fucked that up and we seem to be no further along in terms of how to manage this versus where we were in March.

1 Like

Not related to him at all! I think poor Mike is back under the bed still with Anthony shit-Staines and Gerry Killeen.
I’ve been OIUTF for months!

1 Like

I’ll fill the Collins roll. Doing fuck all comes naturally to me

1 Like

Definitely been a shift in the last couple of days.

People are weary, disgruntled and patience has finally snapped.

Banning spectators at sports was the final straw for many. A decision made without any scientific data to support it. The meat factories and Direct Provision ploughing on without much oversight has added fuel to the fire.

A high profile Minister breaking the rules will only lead to more anger.

OIUTF.

5 Likes

The cabinet of all the talents

1 Like

Rural & Community Affairs @anon67715551

I just can’t get over this government. You could pick a top 10 gaffes of their short tenure so far and you’d even be leaving out 10 or 15 good ones. I mentioned early into things that my sense was the wider public weren’t willing to give Micheál Martin a chance to prove himself, they regarded him as yesterday’s man, a bit of a dud and it didn’t matter what he was saying or doing (not that he’s impressed all the same).

And, maybe just as significantly, the media had picked up on the public feeling and weren’t sugarcoating or minimising any of these gaffes. In fact, they’ve almost taken a mocking and gleeful stance and joined the public in pulling the piss out of them. Many of the articles are cutting, caustic and sarcastic. They have essentially become figures of ridicule.

I don’t know where it ends but it surely can’t continue for a full term.

4 Likes

People are past caring about getting the virus at this stage

Housing @Massey

1 Like

Sean O’Rourke allegedly at the golf do too along with Phil Hogan. For FFS

6 Likes

Which side of the partition were they on?

1 Like

Easy to see how the government get such a soft ride and they all besties

1 Like