Coronavirus - the deadly virus that no one dies from

These are the lads in charge during a pandemic…

Having to attend that shindig would be any rational person’s idea of hell . Can you imagine the falseness , brown nosing , etc .

Parish pump 101

1 Like

Phil was home for the hurling final weekend

2 Likes

Calleary has to go

How much of a mug does he look now after all the caterwauling about the West etc… And he couldn’t follow the fucking guidelines

I’m seething

This is what we’ve been reduced to

Any chance there was any TD/Senator/Guests from KOL at it? That would add a lovely extra layer.

1 Like

A recent 2-3 week minor surge in passenger numbers has really died down again in DUB. T2 is a complete ghost town. I don’t see Aer Lingus surviving this.

Ryanair carrying the bulk of the passengers now. Mostly Eastern Europeans coming in for 4-5 days or so. Almost no tourists. Shops closing every fees days. A lot (Burger King, Starbucks, Garden Terrace, Happy Pear, Street Kitchen) didn’t bother reopening.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Who is going after the agriculture ministers lads?

No antibodys. T cell testing should be rolled out @Julio_Geordio

1 Like

It’s probably v obvious but I’m drawing a complete blank as to what KOL is

1 Like

I’m just disappointed Tubridy and Simon Harris weren’t caught up at it.

The Dail being on holidays could save Calleary.

Kildare
Offaly
Laois

1 Like

Antibody testing went the way of the dodo about 3 months ago

1 Like

How quickly we’re forgotten

Noel Dempsey another cunt I was only reminded of the other day when I say him on reelimg in the years

5 Likes

Makes sense for food places not to reopen. Sure they could be burning money for produce that would be binned. At least with clothes, electronics and drinks they have much longer lifespan.

I happened to be in SFO today picking up a visitor. It was so depressing, normally the drop off and pick areas are teeming with activity, cars, buses, limos. I’d say there were 4 cars. Went inside, there was a handful at check in, one restaurant open with about 5 people in it, no line for security, etc. Like a ghost town. We are completely fucked.

2 Likes